Our representatives and press contacts can principally help in the following
- If you are from a media organisation and would like to arrange an interview with a
KDE developer or obtain further information about the project.
- If you would like to make official contact with the KDE Project.
Please note that we are unable to provide technical support or other technical information
through our representatives and press contacts. If your query falls under these categories, you
should be able to find further information under these resources:
- If you have a problem with the KDE.org website, please e-mail
- If you require technical support or have technical problems with KDE, please contact
your operating system vendor or subscribe to one of our mailing
lists. You can also check our forums
- If you are a lawyer and need contact information as required by German law,
please go to the Imprint (German Impressum).
Please do not phone or e-mail the contacts listed below with support or end-user questions