- KDE Interview Questions - Riccardo Iaconelli
- KDE Project Br-Print3D at Campus Party Brazil
- Luca Toma KDE Interview
- FOSDEM: Announcing KDE neon
- Review KmPlot Application
|FOSDEM 2016 and ownCloud, Kolab, KDE and more|
|Why use ZIP instead of TAR?|
|ownCloud, openSUSE and KDE in Brazil?|
|SCALE14x - and 8 million users for ownCloud!|
|SCALE14x fun - openSUSE, KDE|
- Eigen :: How to solve "Too many rows passed to comma initializer"
- Krita General Help :: Black screen of death.
- Krita General Help :: Krita Reset?
- Krita General Help :: Questions about Animation Features and Background/Textures
- Krita General Help :: Creating an aliased, pixel-y inking brush?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
Plasma 5.5.4 Released
26 January, 2016. Plasma 5.5.4 release.
KDE Releases Applications 15.12.1
12 January, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 15.12.1.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.18.0
9 January, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KJumpingCube is a simple dice driven tactical game. The playing area consists of squares containing points. Players move by clicking on either a vacant square, or on own square.