- QtCon Keynote: Software as a Public Service
- Canonical Becomes a Patron of KDE e.V.
- Three Weeks Until QtCon!
- KDE's Kirigami UI Framework Gets its First Public Release
- KDE Plasma 5.7
|Latest attacks on privacy...|
|FrOSCon and the future of private clouds|
|Bug Triaging Guest Blog: The wandering bug triager was here|
|WireGuard, Secure Network Tunnel with Modern Crypto|
|Two in one|
- Krita General Help :: How to 'Install' Krita 3.0
- Installation :: Error with krita 3.0 program
- KDE Neon :: Re: Kipi plugins in Gwenview - when?
- Games & Education :: Re: Parley won't save learned vocabulary
- Video Effects & Transitions :: Reversing a clip within the timeline?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.0
18 August, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.0.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.25.0
13 August, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.7.3 Released
Tuesday, 2 August 2016. Plasma 5.7.3 release.
KRecipes is a highly configurable recipe manager, designed to make organizing your personal recipes collection fast and easy. Features include: shopping lists, nutrient analysis, advanced search, recipe ratings, import/export various formats, and more.