- KDE Interview Questions - Riccardo Iaconelli
- KDE Project Br-Print3D at Campus Party Brazil
- Luca Toma KDE Interview
- FOSDEM: Announcing KDE neon
- Review KmPlot Application
|FOSDEM 2016 and ownCloud, Kolab, KDE and more|
|Why use ZIP instead of TAR?|
|ownCloud, openSUSE and KDE in Brazil?|
|SCALE14x - and 8 million users for ownCloud!|
|SCALE14x fun - openSUSE, KDE|
- Krita Tutorial & Resources :: Re: Concept Art & Illustration brush pack
- Development :: Re: Idea: YUV histogram
- Krita General Help :: Re: new file window too big
- Kontact & PIM :: Downloadable Documentation
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Most applications don't run
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
Plasma 5.5.4 Released
26 January, 2016. Plasma 5.5.4 release.
KDE Releases Applications 15.12.1
12 January, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 15.12.1.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.18.0
9 January, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDiskFree displays the available file devices (hard drive partitions, floppy and CD drives, etc.) along with information on their capacity, free space, type and mount point. It also allows you to mount and unmount drives and view them in a file manager.